Anarchists Unite

A state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ur_Mom's_Unkle
Second in command
Second in command

PostSubject: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 pm

So ya, not too good.

There once was an evil old cat lady named Rose, who would always sit in her little old black house on the corner of the street, petting her cats. And everyday two kids named Daniel and Aaron would always walk by her house on their way to and from school. As they would pass by, they would always crack jokes about her, and even occasionally throw rocks at her house. Although this would really annoy Rose, she just tried her hardest to ignore it all, and to just bury it down inside. But one day, as Daniel and Aaron are teasing her like they always do, Rose put her head out of one of her windows and yells, “Just leave me alone!” in her creepishly shrill voice. The two kids of course did not listen, and instead walked into her yard and started throwing rocks at her house. Rose quickly pulled her head back into the house and sat on her chair, petting her cats and trying to ignore the two rascals. Aaron and Daniel soon got tired of throwing rocks and decided to go home. But little did they know that they had made Rose more furious than she has ever been in her entire life; which is a long time.

The next day as Daniel and Aaron are taking their usual route from their school, they decide to skip the usual attack on Rose. However, as they walked past her house, they both feel a chill run down their spines, and in an instant they are both blindfolded and knocked unconscious. When the two boys regained consciousness, they both find out that they are chained on the wrists and ankles, and are in a make-shift jail cell. When the boy’s eyes get into focus, they can see that there is a mysterious figure in front of them, and it’s Rose. They know what’s going on and quickly change their attitude towards the old lady. “Please, please let us out! We are both really sorry about what we did to you” pleads Daniel. “Ya, we were just, you know, messing around” continues Aaron. Roses face is dull and lifeless and stares at them blankly and says, “Have you boys heard of the story of The prankster and the old man?” “Um, no we haven’t”, replied Daniel nervously. “Oh, then I shall tell it to you boys.”

The prankster and the old man:
“There once was a little prankster, like the two of you” started Rose, “He would always go out in the woods, to an old shack owned by a very old man. And when he got there, he would always pull pranks on the poor old man. He would do things like trick the old man to come out of his house by saying he was a Real Estate agent, interested in buying his house. When the fooled man would open his door, the prankster had set up a device where once the door opens; a bucket full of horse manure would dump down on him. ‘Ay, not again’ would say the man, ‘I will get you eventually you little brat!’ and he would go back into his shack. The prankster would do this kind of stuff to the old man all the time, never caring for his feelings. But the old man was not as dumb as the boy had thought. One day, as the boy walked up to the shack, and started to set up his prank, the old man had left his house a few minutes earlier and hid in a nearby tree. Once the boy was finished booby-trapping the house, he stepped up to the door and knocked, expecting an answer from the man. Unlike all the other times, there was no answer, and the door creaked open. The boy, being as curios as he was, entered the shack without caution. Once inside, the old man creeped in behind him and slammed the door shut, trapping the prankster once and for all, in the shack. “Gah, what’s happening?” screamed the boy. “Ha-ha, I have got you now” replied the old man. “Wha-what are you going to do to me?” stammered the little boy. “Oh, you’ll see soon enough” replied the man in an evil-sounding voice. As soon as he finished his sentence, all the windows and doors of the shack were covered with planks of wood, sealing the prankster inside the shack forever.

“You see?” continued Rose, “You must respect all kinds of people, young and old, sick and healthy, rich and poor.” “Yes ma’am, we know that now, thank you. So you’re going to release now aren’t you?” asked Aaron. “Weren’t you paying attention to the story I just told you?” replied Rose, “The boy was punished for his actions, just like the way you will be punished” “No!” screams the two boys, as the old lady gets an evil grin on her face. “You should’ve been nicer to me” states Rose. The two boys are never heard from, or seen ever again.

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 pm

I love the moral.
But you tended to say hera lot in the beginning
Back to top Go down
Ur_Mom's_Unkle
Second in command
Second in command

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Yeah, I realized that when I re-read it.
D;

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 pm

I did that except with the word He.
In a short story Broken.
Back to top Go down
Ur_Mom's_Unkle
Second in command
Second in command

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Yeah, repetition can be a hard habit to break.
I used to do it all the time, but have gotten better at using different words.

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Yeah like saying their name.
Back to top Go down
Ur_Mom's_Unkle
Second in command
Second in command

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Si senor.

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)   

Back to top Go down

This is a story I wrote a while back (2-08-08)
Page 1 of 1