Anarchists Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchists Unite

A state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjjhs

jjjhs

Broken Empty
PostSubject: Broken   Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Loren walked with confidence, but inside he was overwhelmed with fear. What had he done? How could he not have known? She was the only thing on his mind, but how could he hide his feelings without being faced with the consequences? He was weary and obviously unaware of his surroundings, for when Kay approached him he jumped. She was beautiful. Her long dark hair danced with the wind, daring it to make even the slightest ruffle in its beauty. Her dress billowed along with the breeze, and complimented her figure perfectly. As if her figure and perfect hair wasn’t enough, her face was the face of a goddess. Neither man nor woman can compete with her poise and grace.
“Sorry Loren, I didn’t mean to startle you. I was just trying to find you.” Kay said sheepishly.
“No, Kay. I-I…” He was speechless. He had never seen her so beautiful before. She obviously took notice as he stared at her. She blushed, and spun around once to show the whole dress to him.
“Kay, you look beautiful.” Loren tried to say nonchalantly, but instead his tone was shocked.
“You really think so Loren? I mean I wanted to show you before anyone else, and I-I…” Kay looked at Loren longingly. “I really miss you, Loren. Why can’t we be….together?
Loren taking notice on the tears welling inside Kay’s eyes grabbed the neatly folded handkerchief from his breast pocket and wiped Kay’s eyes gently. “I love you Kay, but the risk of us together are fatal, and you know that just as well as everyone.” Loren didn’t feel as confident as he sounded but he didn’t let that show on his face. As is Kay could read his mind, she said unto him, “We are one, Loren. You and I both know that. If I cannot have you publicly I shall have you privately. No one will break the bond between us Loren. No one.” With that she quickly kissed him on the lips, and turned to walk away.
“You will meet me under the large oak tree at Midnight Loren.” Kay called over her shoulder.
Loren smiled. She always was the man in the relationship he thought. “I will, m’love and I won’t be late.” He turned and walked away. “I’ve always loved the sound of her voice.” He said to himself. But as he walked further from the place he and Kay had spoken his weariness grew stronger. He couldn’t wait to meet Kay, but he couldn’t risk being seen with her. At least, not now he shouldn’t. Maybe he should call her and tell her that he just remembered he had plans. He remembered that she could always tell when he was lying, and couldn’t risk the neglect he would face from her if he did lie. He would just have to do what he was told, even if the consequence was death.
He knew one thing for sure. He couldn’t fathom being without her. He would be Broken, as the professors called it. He couldn’t risk that either. With that thought, he drifted off in a deep sleep wondering what the meeting had in store.
Back to top Go down
Ur_Mom's_Unkle
Second in command
Second in command
Ur_Mom's_Unkle

Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken   Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Wow, that's awesome Ticaria.
Are you planning on writing a sequel?
Back to top Go down
jjjhs

jjjhs

Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken   Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:59 pm

I was, but I just really hate it.
It was the first story i wrote after my Extreme writer's block.
Back to top Go down
Ur_Mom's_Unkle
Second in command
Second in command
Ur_Mom's_Unkle

Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken   Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 am

Ohhh, well you should try to write one, cause that's a really good storyline.
Almost like Romeo & Juliet.
;D
Back to top Go down
jjjhs

jjjhs

Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken   Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 am

Really?
I think it's okay.
I'll try xD
Back to top Go down
Ur_Mom's_Unkle